|Typ||Morgan Plus 4|
|Power||104PS / 76kW|
|Engine Size||2.138 ccm|
|Odometer (read)||5.846 km|
This restorated Morgan Plus 4 from 1962 is a US-Import which was registered in Germany 2007, since it has been in one hand. The restoration was carried out with love for detail and great passion. On request we can send you pictures of this process.
Many of the original parts are still available and will be given to the new owner: roof linkage, old shock absorbers, interior, paddle blinds and more.
There is also a Morgan book, which gives a good model and history of the manufacturer. The built-in 2138ccm Triumph engine provides with its power and its rich sound for a lively driving experience, which gives great pleasure.
• Engine completely revised in 2019
• Shock absorbers and leaf springs have been newly installed in 2017
• Carburettor 2015 cleaned and revised
• The brakes have been completely renewed in 2013 – front and rear
• Seats with new leather, carpets new
• Radiator high performance new
• Radiator grille new
• Two-tone lacquered: crème-white & ivory
• New tires and spoke rims
We are looking forward to your interest.
Your Arnold Classic Team